Welcome to Broken Reality.

Please sign in or create an account. Registration is free and grants you the ability to contact other users, post and create new topics.
Welcome to Broken Reality.

Please sign in or create an account. Registration is free and grants you the ability to contact other users, post and create new topics.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How can I increase popularity of my blog

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
helma
Forum Addict

Forum Addict

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2010-05-17

How can I increase popularity of my blog  Empty
PostSubject: How can I increase popularity of my blog    How can I increase popularity of my blog  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 10:17 am

Hello Friends,

I have created a blog 6 months ago but the visibility of this blog is not good. Can anybody suggest me how can I increase popularity of my blog?

Back to top Go down
arjames
Forum Newbie

Forum Newbie

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-08-01

How can I increase popularity of my blog  Empty
PostSubject: Re: How can I increase popularity of my blog    How can I increase popularity of my blog  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 3:21 am

That's great to hear! I suggest that you try changing your topic into one that is relevant to it yet something that most people are crazy about at present. make your blog more colorful, lively, not too serious but something that a reader must learn from.
Back to top Go down

How can I increase popularity of my blog
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Broken Reality Lounge :: Beginners Discussion-
Jump to: