Welcome to Broken Reality.

Please sign in or create an account. Registration is free and grants you the ability to contact other users, post and create new topics.
Welcome to Broken Reality.

Please sign in or create an account. Registration is free and grants you the ability to contact other users, post and create new topics.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduction – Tango.

Go down 
+2
Rubber Pixels
Tango
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tango
Forum Newbie

Forum Newbie
Tango

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Introduction – Tango. Empty
PostSubject: Introduction – Tango.   Introduction – Tango. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:43 pm

Hey!

I'm Tango, a good friend of Rubber Pixels. I've known him since High School. My interests are swimming, paintballing, computers and cycling.

I wish Broken Reality the best of luck.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brokenreality.rpg-board.net
Rubber Pixels
Administrator

Rubber Pixels

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Introduction – Tango.   Introduction – Tango. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:46 pm

Welcome to Broken Reality. It's good to see you again. I hope you enjoy your stay here.
Back to top Go down
https://brokenreality.rpg-board.net
helma
Forum Addict

Forum Addict

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2010-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Introduction – Tango.   Introduction – Tango. Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:26 am

this is mtptl..keep using this forum..
Forum Addict

Forum Addict

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2010-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Introduction – Tango.   Introduction – Tango. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:30 pm

Buenos Aires and tango are synonymous terms, and tango is an integral part of the large city. You can find the tango all over Buenos Aires: in it's mythical cafes, at the milongas, and by walking around the city's authentic neighborhoods.

The history of the Argentine Tango, from tango's humble beginnings to its latest developments, is part of the grand history of Buenos Aires.

The Passion of the Underworld
Although it has come to epitomize the glamour and elegance of high society, with women in sleek glittering evening gowns and men in tuxedos, the Argentine Tango originated in society's underbelly, the brothels. As immigrants from Europe, Africa, and ports unknown streamed into the outskirts of Buenos Aires during the 1880's, many came toward the houses of ill repute. The tango dance originated as an "acting out" of the relationship between the prostitute and her pimp. In fact, the titles of the first tangos referred to characters in the world of prostitution and were considered very obscene by society.

Forum Newbie

Forum Newbie

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Introduction – Tango.   Introduction – Tango. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:14 pm

The history of the Argentine Tango, from tango's humble beginnings to its latest developments, is part of the grand history of Buenos Aires.
Famous Quotes by Angelina Jolie
Angelina Jolie Quotes
Back to top Go down
sweetswwet
Forum Newbie

Forum Newbie

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-12-07

PostSubject: hi   Introduction – Tango. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 1:37 pm

I'm Tango, a good friend of Rubber Pixels. I've known him since High School. My interests are swimming, paintballing, computers and cycling.
---------------------
Online Marketing Agency
SEO Newcastle
--------------------
Back to top Go down
vibhasen
Forum Newbie

Forum Newbie

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Introduction – Tango.   Introduction – Tango. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:27 am

The tango dance originated as an "acting out" of the relationship between the prostitute and her pimp. In fact, the titles of the first tangos referred to characters in the world of prostitution and were considered very obscene by society.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction – Tango.   Introduction – Tango. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction – Tango.
Page 1 of 1