Welcome to Broken Reality.

Please sign in or create an account. Registration is free and grants you the ability to contact other users, post and create new topics.
Welcome to Broken Reality.

Please sign in or create an account. Registration is free and grants you the ability to contact other users, post and create new topics.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What does it mean to dream of no parking signs?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
helma
Forum Addict

Forum Addict

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2010-05-17

What does it mean to dream of no parking signs?  Empty
PostSubject: What does it mean to dream of no parking signs?    What does it mean to dream of no parking signs?  Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 12:39 pm

what does it mean to dream my friend is covering no parking signs with black tape he wrote on them "stand here at night" instead.
Forum Newbie

Forum Newbie

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-08-01

What does it mean to dream of no parking signs?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What does it mean to dream of no parking signs?    What does it mean to dream of no parking signs?  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:31 pm

If I am to be asked on how do I interpret this, I would say that it probably gives you a message that if you would like your ambitions in life be fulfilled, you must not stop working to reach it. Do not lose hope and stand up whenever you face challenges and encounter failures. For me, dreaming about No Parking sign means not stopping from aiming your ambitions no matter what happen. DREAM BIG, IT'S FREE!!! What a Face
Back to top Go down

What does it mean to dream of no parking signs?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Broken Reality Lounge :: General Discussion-
Jump to: