Welcome to Broken Reality.

Please sign in or create an account. Registration is free and grants you the ability to contact other users, post and create new topics.
Welcome to Broken Reality.

Please sign in or create an account. Registration is free and grants you the ability to contact other users, post and create new topics.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Adsense Accounts Got Deleted

Go down 
AuthorMessage
helma
Forum Addict

Forum Addict

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2010-05-17

Adsense Accounts Got Deleted Empty
PostSubject: Adsense Accounts Got Deleted   Adsense Accounts Got Deleted Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 1:37 pm

I had over 16 Adsense accounts. Unfortunately, all of them have been deleted except 2 after I signed up for 2 more. It appears as if humans discovered that I had multiple Adsense accounts. The accounts had over 6k total. However, I'm not the least bit shocked or worried because I know the risks associated with black hat. I'm just going to try again as I don't give up so easily. They will need a whole lot more to get rid of me.

After signing up for three more Adsense accounts, I noticed that I received no welcome emails for these accounts and yet I could access my Adsense panel. Usually accounts like this get banned after you reach $10 so I changed all the info in the account to random numbers and letters. I've ditched these accounts.

====================
Link Building|Link Building Services

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Broken Reality Lounge :: Beginners Discussion-
Jump to: