Welcome to Broken Reality.

Please sign in or create an account. Registration is free and grants you the ability to contact other users, post and create new topics.
Welcome to Broken Reality.

Please sign in or create an account. Registration is free and grants you the ability to contact other users, post and create new topics.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wii console won't play any games?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
helma
Forum Addict

Forum Addict

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2010-05-17

Wii console won't play any games?  Empty
PostSubject: Wii console won't play any games?    Wii console won't play any games?  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 10:20 am

Well I haven't played my Wii in awhile and decided to get back into my routine of playing. I put in my guitar hero disc that I played for a long time and it said 'cannot read disc' so I cleaned it and since there was a little bit of scratches I put it back in (i put it in the right way) When it said 'unable to read disc' again. I found my newer game that i played 2 times total and had no scratches on it, made sure it's clean and put it in. IT GAVE ME THE SAME MESSAGE! Before the update it worked fine. Is it because of the update or do I have to get my wii fixed? (PS. I used to be able to play burnt discs on my wii)

Wii console won't play any games?
Page 1 of 1