Welcome to Broken Reality.

Please sign in or create an account. Registration is free and grants you the ability to contact other users, post and create new topics.
Welcome to Broken Reality.

Please sign in or create an account. Registration is free and grants you the ability to contact other users, post and create new topics.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do you want for Christmas?

Go down 
+7
nikki
sweetswwet
m.mahi82
newgold
helma
Rubber Pixels
Tango
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Tango
Forum Newbie

Forum Newbie
Tango

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-10-15

What do you want for Christmas? Empty
PostSubject: What do you want for Christmas?   What do you want for Christmas? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:02 pm

I would like a new paintball gun and a few new accessories for my computer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brokenreality.rpg-board.net
Rubber Pixels
Administrator

Rubber Pixels

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas?   What do you want for Christmas? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:03 pm

I would like a new paintball gun, Jasc Paint Shop Pro 8 and Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.
Back to top Go down
https://brokenreality.rpg-board.net
helma
Forum Addict

Forum Addict

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2010-05-17

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas?   What do you want for Christmas? Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:27 am

Tickets to Scotland, Iceland, and Amsterdam
Someone to buy my condo
A Squidcycle T-Shirt from Nate Duval
A clone of my dog
A hula hoop
A loaded Audi A3 2.0T Quattro, flint gray, 6MT
Your mom
-------------
Breast Augmentation | Breast Enlargement
Back to top Go down
helma
Forum Addict

Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas?   What do you want for Christmas? Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:10 am

For Christmas I would like all of the people I know and love, to just be happy Very Happy And I want to make them happy, just so they have a bright smile on their face.I would also like some new clothes, a purse, my favorite movie on DVD, some nice jewelry, maybe a nice digital camera, boots, and.... maybe some perfume or simple makeup.

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be upset if I didn't get everything I listed, but what I'm really counting on is to make people happy and see their bright, holiday faces
Forum Addict

Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas?   What do you want for Christmas? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 2:14 pm

For Christmas I would like all of the people I know and love, to just be happy Very Happy And I want to make them happy, just so they have a bright smile on their face.I would also like some new clothes, a purse, my favorite movie on DVD, some nice jewelry, maybe a nice digital camera, boots, and.... maybe some perfume or simple makeup.

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be upset if I didn't get everything I listed, but what I'm really counting on is to make people happy and see their bright, holiday faces Very Happy
Forum Newbie

Forum Newbie

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-10-05

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas?   What do you want for Christmas? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:03 pm

I want a new i10 car. May god help me
Abi Titmuss Famous Quotes
Abi Titmuss Photos
Back to top Go down
m.mahi82
Forum Newbie

Forum Newbie

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-11-30

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas?   What do you want for Christmas? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 8:03 pm

A Squidcycle T-Shirt from Nate Duval
Back to top Go down
sweetswwet
Forum Newbie

Forum Newbie

Registration date : 2010-12-07

PostSubject: hi   What do you want for Christmas? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 1:38 pm

Tickets to Scotland, Iceland, and Amsterdam
Someone to buy my condo
-------------
Online Marketing Agency
SEO Newcastle
-----------------
Back to top Go down
nikki
Forum Newbie

Forum Newbie

Registration date : 2011-02-17

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas?   What do you want for Christmas? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:29 pm

I bought new car on Christmas.
Back to top Go down
flashdice
Forum Newbie

Forum Newbie

Registration date : 2011-02-21

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas?   What do you want for Christmas? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 1:52 pm

I baught new house for my family.
Back to top Go down
kishoresen
Forum Newbie

Forum Newbie

Registration date : 2011-03-03

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas?   What do you want for Christmas? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:45 am

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be upset if I didn't get everything I listed, but what I'm really counting on is to make people happy and see their bright, holiday faces
Back to top Go down
reemaada
Forum Newbie

Forum Newbie

Registration date : 2011-03-24

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas?   What do you want for Christmas? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 5:01 pm

I wouldn't be upset if I didn't get everything I listed, but what I'm really counting on is to make people happy and see their bright, holiday faces
Back to top Go down
shreeenergy
Forum Newbie

Forum Newbie

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-12-13

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas?   What do you want for Christmas? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 1:22 pm

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be upset if I didn't get everything I listed, but what I'm really counting on is to make people happy and see their bright, holiday faces Very Happy

http://www.ubbnetwork.com/ Buy or Sell a Business
Back to top Go down
shreeenergy
Forum Newbie

Forum Newbie

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-12-13

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas?   What do you want for Christmas? Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 2:46 pm

what I'm really counting on is to make people happy and see their bright, holiday faces

plumber Atlanta
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas?   What do you want for Christmas? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you want for Christmas?
Page 1 of 1