Welcome to Broken Reality.

Please sign in or create an account. Registration is free and grants you the ability to contact other users, post and create new topics.
Welcome to Broken Reality.

Please sign in or create an account. Registration is free and grants you the ability to contact other users, post and create new topics.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What if a guy u liked humiliated you ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
helma
Forum Addict

Forum Addict

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2010-05-17

What if a guy u liked humiliated you ? Empty
PostSubject: What if a guy u liked humiliated you ?    What if a guy u liked humiliated you ? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:39 pm

Well I am in college...been here for around 5 months now. Some of my old contacts might remember the questions i asked when i was setting off for college in july.
Well i met a guy here who is two years my senior. I really really liked him but of course nothing can happen. He is in third year and i am in first and he is not really into girls. He is a brain. Once, I and a friend told one of his friends, a girl, that first year girls really liked him. We were trying to find out if she and he were in a relationship. They weren't but when he found out about it, he suspected that i was one of those girls coz i had spoken to him a few times and now he has told his friends about this and they laugh at me when i pass by and talk about me and it is really humiliating. One of the ppl in his group happens to be a person i know outside of the college too, thru family friends, and tho he says he believes me when i say it is nothing like that, it is really embarassing. There is a girl in their group too and even she does not really bother to ask them not to make fun of me, no consideration that its ok to have a crush on someone. You don't have to humiliate a junior like this. In India, or in this college at least, such things are not common and so i stand out. It is difficult to face him or be involved in activities where he is present too and to pass him in the corridors. Somehow, wherever i go, one or the other of his friends are always lounging around. I can't even walk with my head held high and eyes looking straight coz whenever i look up, he is before me and i make eye cotact with him and then i don't know what to do....these coincidences are weird......
Presently i would love any advice from you as to how i can regain my confidence and composure or, especially, how i can put him down or make it clear to him and his friends that i don't care a jot about him. How can i make him feel small before me? I want to get back in a smart way and then end the chapter once and forever. Tho i still like him...only a bit....

-----------------------------
Cheap Web Design
Back to top Go down

What if a guy u liked humiliated you ?
Page 1 of 1